***Since my post we went to Alert Level 3 and will be Alert Level 4 from 11:59pm on Wednesday March 25th. As such bookings are locked out until Thursday the 23rd of April but will be monitored against the NZ Govt COVID-19 updates. Stay well, stay home. ***
To my wonderful clients.
With the ever changing information coming through regarding the impact of COVID-19 on all of us in New Zealand. The advice and feedback from the Ministry of Health in consultation with my New Zealand governing body (Massage New Zealand) has changed in the past 24 hours to
Given the very nature of my hands-on contact, this puts me in a position being unable to provide a safe and effective service for you.
As a result, I will be moving to temporarily close the Clinic from the 23rd of March, with the next available booking being Tuesday the 21st of April
I will update you immediately should anything change in the interim OR if I need to extend the Clinic closure period
This has been a very hard decision for me to make and I do hope you understand the reasoning why.
To help you with your self management during this period of temporary closure, here are some tips and links
If this is something you are interested in, then reach out via email email@example.com or on my mobile 0212951924 and we can discuss options
As a country are operating at risk level two, please keep yourself and your families appraised of the changes. The best credible website to get any information and all updates on COVID-19 is here
Stay well, be kind and remember we are all in this together.